Maria Abramson, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA has extensive experience with pediatric and school age children. She has provided Audiologic consulting services to public and private schools since 1982. Current public school district clients include:
- Capistrano Unified School District
- Corona-Norco Unified School District
- Greater Anaheim SELPA
School districts seek Dr. Maria Abramson’s expertise when differences of opinion arise. Dr. Abramson’s specialty training in Auditory Processing Disorders (APD) helps parents and schools understand how to help children. She is an expert in Auditory Processing, recognized by the State of California. Her ability to identify and treat APD appropriately gives parents peace of mind, being secure in an accurate diagnosis. Her relationship with schools leads to effective interaction and mutual respect.
Key to Success
- Abramson Audiology considers the child’s needs paramount in the context of the child’s educational and social development.
- The child benefits most when the family, school and private professionals work together to meet well defined, appropriate, achievable goals.
- Annual speech, language and hearing screening for early diagnosis